Safe Sea jellyfish sting protective spray and SPF40 coral friendly sunscreen, 4Oz. (118ml).
- JELLYFISH BARRIER – The world first and only Jellyfish and Sea lice protective spray.
- SEA FRIENDLY – according to friendofthesea.org “Safe-Sea, is the first truly Friend of the Sea” lotion. Oxybenzone and Octinoxate free. Does not leak nor does it dilute in the water, and keeps all the lotion ingredients away from the corals.
- CLINICALLY TESTED – Leading hospitals and academic institutes around the world, found the lotion to be extremely effective. Preventing stings from most Jellyfish, Man-o war, Sea Lice, Sea Nettle, Atlantic box jellyfish, Rhopilema, and Fire Corals.
- DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED – For sensitive skin, Paraben free, Contain vitamins E and B. and moisturizes, Hypoallergenic.
- SUN PROTECTION – Broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection, very high water resistant (80 minutes), designed to last longer in water conditions.
Great, safe, really works.
I do ocean swimming. I want to be reef safe. I also have issues with jellyfish stings. Last time I used this the only place I got stung was where I didn’t apply it – under my suit and under my arms. I like the ease of application with the spray. But you will have a white layer when you get out of the water. Not a major negative since this is better for the sea creatures. It is long-lasting
Quality. Pleasant to use. Pump top is even better, but good product in either form
Spreads nicely. Protects well. Used on vacation months ago in bright sign and did well.
T. Boen –
Easy to use!
I’m not sure if there just wasn’t any sea lice/jelly fish where we were swimming or if this product is just amazing but either way, I won’t be swimming i the ocean without this every again! It was easy to apply and we had no issues with it.