Safe Sea jellyfish sting protective lotion and SPF50+ coral friendly sunscreen, for kids, 4Oz. (118ml).
- JELLYFISH BARRIER – The world first and only Jellyfish and Sea lice protective lotion.
- SEA FRIENDLY – according to friendofthesea.org “Safe-Sea, is the first truly Friend of the Sea” lotion. Oxybenzone and Octinoxate free. Does not leak nor does it dilute in the water, and keeps all the lotion ingredients away from the corals.
- CLINICALLY TESTED – Leading hospitals and academic institutes around the world, found the lotion to be extremely effective. Preventing stings from most Jellyfish, Man-o war, Sea Lice, Sea Nettle, Atlantic box jellyfish, Rhopilema, and Fire Corals.
- DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED – For sensitive skin, Paraben free, contain vitamins E and B and moisturizes.
- SUN PROTECTION – Broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection, very high water resistant (80 minutes), designed to last longer in water conditions.
Works like a charm.
I have been using this sunscreen on my sun for a few years. I don’t know how it works but since he’s been using it, he has not had an issue with jellyfish stings or sea lice. We travel and go boating a lot. I will say, he hasn’t gotten bit on his extremities by sea lice (where I put the sunscreen) but he has gotten bit under his rash guard and shorts (no sunscreen). So it has worked well for us. I don’t use this sunscreen on his face, not because he’s ever had a reaction but just because I worry about chemicals. He’s also never gotten a sunburn with this sunscreen.
Didn’t get bit or burnt.
Well we didn’t get bit by jelly fish or sea lice so I don’t know. Might have been the lotion, might not. But we didn’t get sun burn either. So, 4 stars?
Worked great, used it on my 2 year old daughter.
I got stung she didn’t.
We bought this specifically for the hypo-allergenic qualities not the anti-jellyfish. Our kids have sensitive skin and do not do well with most of the over the counter products. Our doctor recommended giving this brand a try. It worked really well and did not break the kids out. We reapplied it about every 1.5 hours and the kids did not get burned. So that actually worked better than some store brands that we have to reapply every 45 minutes.